Join the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce.
Join an organisation that represents, connects and supports you.
Standing at the heart of the Halifax, Huddersfield and Wakefield business communities, the mission of the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce is to drive growth among businesses of all sizes across the districts, by providing relevant and valuable support and benefits.
We pride ourselves on representing three districts as one Chamber – your Chamber.
Serving the communities for over 168 years, we recognise the need for localised representation, a community voice and support tailored to each district.
Our knowledge of the opportunities and challenges of now and the future, have allowed us to develop three sub divisions to better represent our members locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
Join the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce. Get Connected, Get Supported, Get Represented.
How to apply
The Mid Yorkshire Chamber is the local ‘go to’ organisation for businesses of all sizes across Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield. Your business growth is our mission, Now more than ever, as we recover from an unprecedented economic shock and our aim is to provide business support and help drive growth across the region.
Membership prices quoted are for a 12-month membership and vary depending on the number of full-time equivalent employees per organisation.
Why join the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce?
- Employee benefits – services not only for your business, but also for your staff; healthcare incentives, free employee medical advice line and medical insurance.
- Financial benefits – get access to a range of services that will save your business money and benefit your staff; utility savings, breakdown cover, card payments, to name just a few.
- International services – advice and support with discounted export services for businesses exporting or those who want to get on the international trade ladder.
- Training – access to training to give you and your team the skills they need to grow your business.
- 24-hour helpline – HR tools and advice, as well as health and safety, legal and tax.
Have your opinion voiced in front of the highest levels of local, regional and national influence. The Chamber provides a central role between policy-makers and members – lobbying on your behalf to gain fair representation.
Apply to become a member