Customs Procedures and International Documentation (BCC)
About the course
This course follows on directly from Understanding Export & Export documentation training.
We recommend this course for those working in a global trade environment that want to expand their understanding of detailed customs procedures. We also recommend this course as a refresher for those with a full-time career in international trade.
The course builds on key information and documentation required for customs processes while also looking at the customs procedures and compliance requirements for successful international trade to new and existing markets.
What we will cover
- Who Supports International Trade?
- HMRC, their role and the Systems
- International Documentation
- Key Information Requirements to Export / Import Goods
- Commodity Codes
- Origin – Preference and Non-Preference to include EU and Non-EU Trade Agreements
- Procedure Codes
- Overview of Customs Procedures
- Export Process, Declarations and Proof of Export
- Import Process, Declarations, Duties & Taxes and Goods Valuation
- Duty Relief Schemes and other Customs Procedures
- Approved Economic Operator (AEO)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or complete the form below to be informed of other upcoming courses.