An Introduction to Export & Import Procedures (non BCC)
About the course
This course gives an overview of both export and import procedures. We recommend this for individuals who only need a top-level understanding of international trade procedures or those with relevant qualifications and/or experience in the export industry who want a refresher.
What we will cover
The agenda and course objectives are as follows:
Review of the export process to include
- The Enquiry, Incoterms 2020, Insurance, Methods of Payment, Licences & Limitations
- Quotation, Order Acknowledgment & Pro Forma Invoice
- Packing – Guidelines and Rules
- Shipping Documents
- Booking Freight and Transport Documentation
- Proof of Export – Evidential Requirements
Review of the import process to include
- The Enquiry, Product Considerations, Payment, Import Controls, Incoterms, Method of Transport, Documentation, Costs and Contract
- Providing the Purchase Order
- Booking the Shipment and Clearance Agents
- Import Clearance, Documentation, Import Duties and Import Declarations
- Introduction to Special Procedures
Duration – The course will run as a day session starting at 9:30am with morning and afternoon breaks and 45 minutes for lunch.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, or complete the form below to be informed of other upcoming courses.