Beginners Practical Guide to Exporting (Non BCC Accredited)
This course is suitable for beginners who are new to their role and provides a high level overview of the export process. It includes a practical session looking at the creation of a commercial invoice and understanding where the various elements of that invoice comes from.
This course will also be beneficial to those businesses new to export providing an opportunity to understand basic export processes and documentation requirements now that the UK has left the EU.
What we will cover
- Export definition and process flow
- Questions to ask prior to sending goods overseas
- Requesting a shipment quotation
- Export documentation
- Packing lists and labels
- Creating an invoice – practical session
- Booking and managing the shipment collection
- Buyer/customer communication
- Proof of export/delivery
- The jargon explained
Please note the price quoted is for non-members, MY Export Hub Members are eligible for a discounted rate of £170 + VAT per person.
Book a ticket: View Event
Start Date & Time: 2024-01-11 09:30:00
End Date & Time: 2024-01-11 13:00:00