The Department for International Trade (DIT) is offering UK businesses across fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and accessories the opportunity to join a trade mission to Singapore this Autumn, to coincide with eCommerce Expo Asia.
Singapore is Southeast Asia’s powerhouse with most of the region’s largest marketplaces being headquartered in the small country.
Singapore offers many opportunities for UK companies due to its affluent domestic market, ease of doing business, and affinity for British products. It is also well-positioned to serve as an entry point from which to explore and expand into the broader Southeast Asian market.
The week-long mission is a great way to learn about this dynamic market and the ecommerce opportunities that exist for UK companies, and meet potential business partners, service providers and marketplaces. ECommerce Expo Asia is an important event for B2B and B2C ecommerce. It is a hub of inspiration, learning and networking, allowing delegates to experience new and upcoming ideas, technology, and techniques coupled with practical, actionable solutions to help drive business in the region.
Leveraging the expertise, knowledge, and networks of DIT, the programme for successful applicants will include:
· VIP access to eCommerce Expo Asia 2022, Asia’s leading ecommerce & retail event.
· 1:1 meetings with distributors that can sell cross-border via digital commerce.
· 1:1 meetings with suppliers and service providers that can onboard and manage cross-border sales via marketplaces.
· Educational sessions from experts on the market and ASEAN region, including logistics, marketing, influencers, and customer acquisition.
· 1:1 session with our dedicated ecommerce specialist to develop and refine your digital strategy for Asia.
· Key opinion leader live streaming sales promotion.
· Visits to high profile retail developments to experience the local retail environment.
Applications are welcome from ambitious UK brands looking to grow internationally and find global partners.