Date: 15th-19th of October 2022
Where: Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte.
The biggest one-stop shop in the food and drink industry, SIAL Paris is the place to be for tastemakers and trend-seekers who want to grow their business.
Every two years, producers, importers, buyers and retailers, media specialists and independent associations of every shape and size meet for five-days of inspiration, debate and exchange.
Whether you’re a rising startup or an established brand, SIAL Paris can be your springboard for success.
The Department for International Trade (DIT), in partnership with PS8 and the Food and Drink Export Federation, invites British companies in the food and drink sector to join them on an overseas trade mission to SIAL Paris this October.
By joining this delegation, you will:
· Receive your own dedicated space to showcase your products on a GREAT Branded UK group stand
· Benefit from being part of the high-profile group stand visited by key buyers
· Undertake group visits to the top food and drink stores across Paris to see where your product could sit
· Receive expert support whilst in-market
· Gain access to pre-show briefing webinars ensuring you are fully prepared for a successful visit
· Meet and network with like-minded businesses in your region
How to join the mission
Register your interest today to take advantage of this fantastic offer. Eligible companies will be invited to complete their booking and pay a £99 + VAT joining fee.