Date: 23rd of November 2022
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for those working in an Export environment or are new to exporting. It will advise attendees on the most appropriate Incoterm to use for their international transactions.
The course will provide an overview of the changes that have taken place between the previous Incoterms 2010 to the new Incoterms 2020. It will also provide a guide on who has what obligations during a sale including where risk passes from Seller to Buyer during the transaction.
Course learning objectives:
- What are Incoterms?
- The history of Incoterms
- An explanation of Incoterms including what they ‘do’ and ‘don’t do’
- Discuss what documentation they apply to
- Review each of the Incoterms 2020 in detail
- Understand the risks, costs and obligations for both buyer and seller
- The main changes from Incoterms 2010
- To be able to correctly classify shipments to reflect the mode of transport and be appropriate for the goods
Cost per person for this course is £170.00 + VAT for members and £230.00+ VAT for non-members.